Following last year's success, ROFMA - the Romanian Facility Management Association organizes this year a new edition of ROFMEX - Romanian Facility Management Experience Days. Being held at the Romexpo Exhibition Center under the slogan Smart Digitizing Places, this year's edition focuses on the evolution and challenges for workplace, property and facility management (IoT, Machine Learning, Big Data).
Discover valuable information about a growing market
The property and facility management market in Romania has evolved considerably since the 2008 crisis, so by the end of 2017 there were almost 8,100 businesses, employing a workforce of 150,000 people. The total turnover of this industry amounted to 8.4 billion lei (about 1.8 billion Euros), representing almost 0.7% of the national economy business volume. Starting from the real needs of this market, ROFMEX offers a platform for both suppliers – equipment, products, technologies and solutions providers –, as well as for their beneficiaries, local and international.
Promotion, education and know – how dissemination
For three days, event participants will interact within the four sections:
1. Exhibition – a show of various and up-to-date offer of products, equipment, solutions and technologies.
2. The International Conference on Workplace, Property and Facility Management
3. Educational events
4. Workshop Hub & Experience Area
Challenges, trends, technological innovations and opportunities in the field of administration, maintenance and operation of the built space
The International Conference on Workplace, Property and Facility Management begins On is being held on November 8. Over 40 prestigious personalities confirmed their participation and will approach topics such as:
• The impact of digitization on workplace, property and facility management (IoT, Machine Learning, Big Data)
• Labor Market Challenges in Property & Facility Management
• Embracing Workplace to move FM Forward
• BIM: Bridging the gap between design and operational phase to more sustainable Real Estate
• Regional trends and differences in air conditioning, professional cleaning, waste management and fire protection.
• Property and Facility Management in CEE Countries - Common Points and Differences
• Smart Digitizing Places - Workplace Digitization and Facility Management
• Communication, collaboration and competition in the management of the built environment
• Professional Women in Built Environment.
See the full list of speakers at ROFMEX 2018. https://www.rofmex.ro/index.php/en/conferinta/speakeri-2018.html
The most consistent educational event of the year
ROFMEX 2018 provides the best environment to run the ROFMA program of continuing education and certification of FM specialists. During the event you will have the opportunity to develop skills in workplace, property and facility management through:
• 1 introductory training course in facility management
• 4 specialized courses
• 1 seminar aiming to increase the awareness and minimize the housing risks dedicated to the property owners in the residential area
• #NOVEMBarh, the workshop that brings together all professionals in the built environment
• 4 workshops on: the impact of the FM in the business environment, the use optimization of the built environment, the efficiency of power consumption, the increase of indoor air quality, refrigeration solutions in the context of the F-Gas Directive.
Participants in the training courses organized at ROFMEX 2018 receive valid certificates within the Lifelong Learning Program developed by the Romanian Facility Management Association.
The educational dimension of ROFMEX is an additional source of networking and know-how available to all participants in the event. In the exhibition you will see and touch the equipment, products and solutions mentioned at the conference and in the courses.